Photo via: infarrantlycreative.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A really creative idea to spice up the entryway hall rather then filling it with picture frames – I want to put frames in the stairway so I need to avoid over crowding the hall with frames as well. Id personally paint them a darker grey then my walls to give them some dimension.
- Photo holders – Made from Dollar Store Candle Holders and Picture Frames – just paint and glue tog.
- Repurposed File Cabinet Smoker Grill | Inexpensive DIY Smoker Grill Ideas For Your BBQ Party
- This awesome Mason Jar Utensil Caddy is perfect for a big BBQ or a potluck with family and friends. It’s not difficult to create your own using the tutorial at www.smallhomesoul.com.
- **1**Detail of the galvanized buckets and tray on the kitchen island
- A mermaid cupcake tower diy that you can make for cheap. Use Olyfun craft sheets and buckets from the dollar store to create this whimsical beach bash cupcake tower. A great way to add a burst of color to your party decorations.
- I think I will use this as an idea for my square of my cousins wedding quilt.
- Stick loom weavings. (Or magic wands as my kids call them)
- 15 DIY Sharpie Mug Projects – Make these mugs as gifts or maybe just for yourself. Here are 15 of the cutest DIY Sharpie mug ideas you can find!
- How to make your own mason jar holders
- A summer must! DIY your own comfortable and stylish macrame hammock. Macarame is a centuries-old method used to make furniture, plant holders and so many other beautiful home decor items. Get the how-to here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12093464_make-crocheted-hammock.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=inline&utm_campaign=fanpage
- DIY Felt Pocket Kleenex Tissue Holders