Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!
- Make a Carnival-Style Ball Toss
- Felt ball Pom-Pom Branches cute for spring or Easter decor. Translator on right of text … Link for video tutorial to make felt balls included.
- Make a yarn ball bookmark for all the book lovers in your life. Follow this easy, simple DIY with step-by-step photos. A cute gift for book clubs too!
- Stress ball, fidget ball, whatever you want to call it… you need one to help you calm down. Heres how to make a DIY stress ball–its super easy!
- ***you can add a personalized stencil, handles, or change up the stain of the box for a small additional fee Add a hand painted stencil for $2.00!!! This utensils holder is the perfect addition to your rustic country kitchen decor. It is functional and beautiful. This is a rustic planter with three painted mason jars to hold your utensils. The mason jars have been painted distressed and sealed. The planter box is sanded, stained and sealed. This set includes: 3 Painted Quart Ball Mason J…
- Celebrating a special occasion this month? Try this simple walnut hack at your next celebration. Who doesnt love walnut candles!?
- Tuna fish can, PVC pipe, dollar store vase and candles. Beautiful walk way or patio idea.
- How to Make Ice Candles!
- How to Make Citronella Candles
- DIY: antique map decoupaged candles
- these easy DIY scented mug candles are infused with your favorite tea blend (and how cute is the little teacup?)