Photo via: naturalbeachliving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make this DIY Fathers Day fishing craft as a gift for the fisherman in your life! This rustic frame look is created using wooden fish and faux wood craft paper and is great for kids to help make.
- Get organized with this DIY Framed Dry Erase Board! Its simple to make and magnetic too! Get the full tutorial at LoveGrowsWild.com
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!
- This Cereal Box Aquarium kids craft is so much fun to make! Use sea shells, stones, sand, pipe cleaners and make fish to create your own aquarium! via @bestideaskids
- Superhero Alphabet poster 16×20- Digital File–This would be more awesome if the heroes in the letter actually corresponded to the letter.
- Youll absolutely love our simple and easy Minions Door Wreath! This easy craft is great for kids and a fun idea for a party!
- Floam is the most fun play material ever. Kids love it! Make your own with this easy DIY recipe.
- These construction paper rainbow flowers are perfect diy paper flowers for your kids to make! Use these fun paper flowers for a great Mothers Day card, Spring craft, or to practice scissor skills and rainbow order.
- Create a fun DIY Fruit Fan with this adorable kids craft which is perfect for summer. Keep the kids busy with this fun and simple craft idea.
- Perfect for party decorations – giant grocery bag paper stars. Mix and match colors to make a stunning feature wall for your next party, or hang your paper stars with fishing line. Easy step by step instructions and a video tutorial will help you create the perfect stars with supplies you already have at your house.
- Do you have party plans for Memorial Day weekend? Get the most bang for your buck with 10 awesome patriotic décor DIY projects to get your home party-ready.
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!