Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Get the flowers long before April even has a chance to shower. To get started on this craft project perfect for brunches, baby showers, spring themed get togethers or just because, pick a few of your favorite blooms. Then, find some twine and tie a double knot at the end of each stem and repeat fastening the other flowers. Once you have about six finished strands, knot them to a twig or branch. Finally, hang and enjoy! Click through to find even more homegrown inspiration!
- These DIY burp cloth cupcakes make the perfect baby shower gift and they are perfect for decorating the cake table!
- Start the first Christmas as a married couple and add a bell each year! Red bells for the year you had a baby.
- Cute baby girl gift set Necklace onesie,dark pink necklace and Tiffany blue flower headband Great for Photos
- If you’re sick of the standard Father’s Day gift ideas, try something new! This Father’s Day, give Dad or Grandpa this DIY All Natural Mustache and Beard Balm! You can make this for him with just a few ingredients and his facial hair will feel soft and smell great all year!
- For a baby shower, instead of getting cards to go with the baby gift, get a childrens book and write a special message to the baby. 🙂 LoVE THIS IDEA
- Make a puff quilt with this simple tutorial. Also known as a biscuit quilt, this easy quilt is perfect for even a beginner to make and so cute! Makes a great baby shower gift or birthday present.
- Its no secret how I feel about margaritas right? Well this margarita jar gift tray is the perfect DIY project for margarita lovers everywhere!
- Dont eat Watermelon Seeds! Such an adorable baby announcement! Great gift for a pregnant friend also! Available on Etsy now!
- These DIY whiteboards are ridiculously easy to make. It takes less than five dollars and five minutes for each one! Such a pretty and EASY little project!
- This tag blanket takes less than 15 minutes to sew and makes a great baby shower gift! @ktench @jessitench @jody_z_williams @lynnwms
- Cover empty oatmeal container to use as storage for headbands