Photo via: justval-jewelry.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This whimsical wine bottle wind chime is made using glass beads and a wooden dinger strung on a nylon coated steel wire and finished with a
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- When memories are crafted and folded into a cute little box it makes them all the more awesome — what would you include in an Accordion Photo Box? Senior year pics babys first year vacation recap family photos for Fathers Day – the options are endless!! I edited the photos with photoshopelements and then made this photo accordion with just cardstock and a glue stick super easy! All the details are ontheblog photocraft SugarBeeCrafts
- It Is Well With My Soul Sign, Framed Wood Sign, Framed Wood Sign All Is Well With My Soul by ChippedWithCharm on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/506208561/it-is-well-with-my-soul-sign-framed-wood
- Prepare for summer festivals with a crochet beaded bag to hold all your necessities while on the go. Crochet one to match other accessories in your wardrobe. Adding beads right into your stitches as you crochet this beaded gypsy bag will eliminate extra steps and finishing work. While the completed bag may appear complicated, the pattern is simple, easy, and suitable for a beginner to crochet. | Beaded Bag Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- Rubber Stamping on Crystal Clay with Colorized Resin. There are a few steps involved in creating this style of mixed media jewelry, I won’t deny it, these steps are fairly easy for a beginner, yet the look is sophisticated enough to make it worth the time for even the most experienced jewelry makers to try.
- I’ve been kind of obsessed with empty toilet paper rolls lately. There’s so many cool DIY projects you can do with them as you will be seeing over the next couple months (that was your warning). But I am in love with these burlap napkin rings that I made. These are very inexpensive to make and fairly easy! I think they would be gorgeous for a wedding, and they cost next to nothing to make!
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- DIY: Zigzag Bracelet – You will need: A piece of oval 10×5 mm chain 40” cord 29-30 6mm beads 2 pliers Preparation: (1) Take apart the chain using the pliers. There should be 25-26 links. (2) Take the cord and fold it in half. (3) Use pictures as your guide to complete the bracelet.
- You can do practically anything with a handful of pretty shells, and best of all, they`re FREE for the taking! Collect various shapes and sizes on your next trip to the beach, and turn them into one of these beautiful seashell projects. They truly are a work of art!
- Floam is the most fun play material ever. Kids love it! Make your own with this easy DIY recipe.
- You will never look at an empty pill bottle the same after you see these creative upcycles. Remember, health doesnt come from plastic bottles, but if it does, make something fabulous with them afterwards. upcycle free crafts