Photo via: paracordplanet.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Great tutorial for a sliding knot
- Get the flowers long before April even has a chance to shower. To get started on this craft project perfect for brunches, baby showers, spring themed get togethers or just because, pick a few of your favorite blooms. Then, find some twine and tie a double knot at the end of each stem and repeat fastening the other flowers. Once you have about six finished strands, knot them to a twig or branch. Finally, hang and enjoy! Click through to find even more homegrown inspiration!
- DIY Bike Repair Stand Tutorial – Need a bike stand, but dont want to shell out some bucks for one? Learn how to make a bicycle repair stand out of wood scraps. This frugal project goes together quickly and will help you to make adjustments to your bike.
- Amazingly soft knotted baby headbands are my go-to gift for baby showers! Each…
- Beginning Jewelry Making Project – Beaded Knotted Bracelet
- These lovely bracelets would be the perfect gift to your BFF. Watch the video, and learn how to craft stackable bracelets using the “square knots” technique. See video and written instructions here: http://gwyl.io/easy-make-square-knot-bracelets/
- DIY Beauty and the Beast Mug | A Sharpie craft or oil-based paint pen project
- The perfect DIY outdoor decor for summer! All you need is jute string and mason jars!
- Teach kids a little about nature while making a DIY Hummingbird Feeder like one of these! recycle | kids crafts | garden ideas | kids crafts
- Orca marcador de hilo por TuranianWalk en Etsy
- 16 Upcycled and Refashioned TShirt DIY Tutorials…. From Tote Bags to Cat Tent..!!!
- Simple and pretty bar cart moment. So functional and versatile!