Photo via: theidearoom.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add this idea to your crafting itinerary: Commemorate a special destination with a map-covered papier-mache letter. Use decoupage medium to adhere a map to the front of the letter. For extra durability, brush the surface with a second coat of medium and let it dry before adding flag-top pins to mark your visits or favorite cities./
- Make your own magic glitter slime! Step 1: Empty a full 6oz bottle of Elmer’s Glitter Glue Step 2: Add ½ tbsp baking soda Step 3: Add 1½ tbsp contact lens solution Step 4: Knead and … voilà! Ooey, goo-ey and Elmer’s Glue-y!
- going to be buying a lotttt of baking soda(: this is awsome and cheap!
- How to make baking soda paint that fizzes, creating beautiful color mixing reactions.
- A mermaid cupcake tower diy that you can make for cheap. Use Olyfun craft sheets and buckets from the dollar store to create this whimsical beach bash cupcake tower. A great way to add a burst of color to your party decorations.
- If youve ever wanted to learn how to propagate succulents from leaves then this tutorial is for you! (This tells how to get FREE succulents!)
- Use nature’s amazing color palette to create beautiful dyes from plants. Tuck leaves between purchased dish towels and tap firmly with a hammer to make twin impressions. Repeat, leaf by leaf, until you’ve achieved your desired design. Finish your creation by ironing the towels on low to minimize fading.
- Crocheted rugs are easy to make and allow you play with color throughout your home. Add a granny square inspiration, and the rugs take on a fun, folksy look you can dress up or down for bath, kitchen, or bedroom. To use this printable, click on the pattern image to download and print the instructions. | Free Rug Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- Homemade tub, tile, and grout cleaner – 1/2c baking soda 1/4c hydrogen peroxide. 1tsp Dawn.
- Camera from recycled coca cola can. After drinking soda from aluminum cans, you can recycle your soda cans to create interesting projects instead of tossing the empty cans into the garbage or recycling bin.
- DIY coasters: Buy tile, add modge podge and scrapbook paper, then spray with acrylic spray paint. Great for housewarming gifts 🙂 Thanks for the idea @Maria Canavello Mrasek Canavello Mrasek Neves Hamner!
- DIY- Dry brush ombré painting. Start with it dark at the top and drag it downwards, dont add more to the bottom than what is drug there. Then take gold leafing and pat it up top.