Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Barber, BarberShopPole, Cardboard, SignArt, UpcycledCardboard You wont believe your eyes! It doesnt seem to be possible that this piece of art is a Cardboard Barber Shop Sign! Wait until you see the photos. Recreate antique artwork and classic signs by upcycling everyday objects like this Cardboard
- DIY cardboard Christmas tree This would be so fun for kids to decorate/color on. I love this!
- Dont throw away that cardboard box! Turn it into a cute and functional storage bin. Using rope, and peel and stick paper this becomes the cutest storage bin to have around the house. Hide toys in it, out of sight in the living room or use it as a decorative accent.
- DIY: Zigzag Bracelet – You will need: A piece of oval 10×5 mm chain 40” cord 29-30 6mm beads 2 pliers Preparation: (1) Take apart the chain using the pliers. There should be 25-26 links. (2) Take the cord and fold it in half. (3) Use pictures as your guide to complete the bracelet.
- 24 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle Template – print it on the back of your kids artwork and cut it out to make a puzzle of their very own!
- 15 FUN tutorials on DIY Home Decorations: How To Make Unique re-purposed Wreaths! | A Piece Of Rainbow
- DIY Herringbone Canvas Art | Step-by-step instructions to create a fun piece of herringbone canvas art.
- Gorgeous blue waters have the makings of an expensive abstract art piece, but its not! Its a quick DIY project with just paint and a canvas! Less than $22 for custom, gorgeous art in your home. | Tutorial at TheTurquoiseHome.com
- patchwork chest of drawers… DIY with modge podge and paper scraps Ive been planning something like this. The scraps are such a great idea!
- For a baby shower, instead of getting cards to go with the baby gift, get a childrens book and write a special message to the baby. 🙂 LoVE THIS IDEA
- Easy DIY Confetti Tray | Add a touch of fun, a splash of color, and sparkle to your home with this Easy DIY Confetti Tray craft idea.
- Love this wedding photo idea for the cover of a wedding photo album or a one year anniversary photo.