Photo via: akailochiclife.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Have Ice Last Longer with this DIY Insulated Ice Chest Cooler Cover Tutorial – Extend the life of the ice in your cooler while outdoors with this DIY insulated cooler cover. It is easy to make and perfect for camping, parties or hot days outside.
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- Light Up Your Life: 10 DIY Lampshades| DIY Lampshade, Lampshade Projects, DIY Home, DIY Home Decor, Lampshades, DIY Home Stuff, DIY Lighting, Do It Yourself Landscape Projects, Popular Pin
- DIY wood shelving anyone can build – via Shanty 2 Chic http://media-cdn7.pinterest.com/upload/35677022018096198_MDJzTMwx_f.jpg fjinteriors decor reclaimed lumber
- Soup ladle candle holder – another easy Shabby Chic DIY project! These lovely soup ladles go from around £3 on eBay and the rest is just scraps.
- A Life With Frills: DIY FLOORING SAMPLE COASTERS
- Easy Sharpie Glass Tutorial – make custom glasses with sharpie paint pens. Easy craft. via @brendidblog
- Copper is such a beautiful accent, and curtain rods can be so expensive! These DIY copper curtain rods are both chic and affordable, and they are so so easy to make. Read the full tutorial for how to make copper curtain rods.
- Make a yarn ball bookmark for all the book lovers in your life. Follow this easy, simple DIY with step-by-step photos. A cute gift for book clubs too!
- How to Make a Floral Hoop Wreath | Less Than Perfect Life of Bliss | home, diy, travel, parties, family, faith
- Good design is all in the details, so whats a girl to do when faced with lackluster doors? Never fear! With two faux-plaster ceiling medallions and a quart of paint, I gave a pair of hollow-core bifold (read: boring) closet doors a new life. Keep reading for the step-by-step guide to this simple DIY update.