Photo via: postris.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Perfect for party decorations – giant grocery bag paper stars. Mix and match colors to make a stunning feature wall for your next party, or hang your paper stars with fishing line. Easy step by step instructions and a video tutorial will help you create the perfect stars with supplies you already have at your house.
- Giving a fun spring gift has never been so easy! These DIY Paper Bag Bunny Treat Bags are not only simple to make but affordable too!
- DIY clutch carpet bag from a $2 rug
- Prepare for summer festivals with a crochet beaded bag to hold all your necessities while on the go. Crochet one to match other accessories in your wardrobe. Adding beads right into your stitches as you crochet this beaded gypsy bag will eliminate extra steps and finishing work. While the completed bag may appear complicated, the pattern is simple, easy, and suitable for a beginner to crochet. | Beaded Bag Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- DIY three simple floral arrangements from grocery store flowers from Bethany Poteet in Belong Magazine ISSUE 05 / www.belong-mag.com/shop
- cut up two water bottles to make a cookie container. i really must try this for Xmas!
- DIY Laundry Bag – Organized 31
- Stylish Sturdy Tote Bag Pattern Sallie by GabbysQuiltsNSupply
- Unicorn tote bag Unicorn bag Birthday gift Medium white
- Cover empty oatmeal container to use as storage for headbands
- 5 Best Container Vegetables for Beginning Gardeners -I will try these next time to add some variety to my garden!
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage