Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Get organized with this DIY Framed Dry Erase Board! Its simple to make and magnetic too! Get the full tutorial at LoveGrowsWild.com
- It Is Well With My Soul Sign, Framed Wood Sign, Framed Wood Sign All Is Well With My Soul by ChippedWithCharm on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/506208561/it-is-well-with-my-soul-sign-framed-wood
- A personal favorite from my Etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/listing/468863526/deco-mesh-pumpkin-pumpkin-mesh-wreath
- A personal favorite from my Etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/listing/288316493/awesome-like-my-daughter-awesome-like-my
- A personal favorite from my Etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/listing/398056693/worlds-best-carter-mug-fathers-dday-mug
- set of framed beach prints. What a fresh alternative to framed prints of shells or fish to convey Beach! Love this.
- DIY Christmas ornament. Use a map of the state or country you grew up in, favorite vacation spot, town you got married, etc…..great as a gift!!
- We love a good book at our and while we probably have dozens of bookmarks it seems we can never keep track of them or they are always falling out of the books. These DIY Ribbon Bookmarks are easy to make and are so fashionable! They are great for keeping for your favorite novel, for…
- Tea-stained index cards with favorite verses written on them. I want to do this and then frame it… I cant see covering my whole wall, but maybe in different frames!… lets see if I can actually get it done 😉
- handwritten recipes framed – kitchen decor
- Add this idea to your crafting itinerary: Commemorate a special destination with a map-covered papier-mache letter. Use decoupage medium to adhere a map to the front of the letter. For extra durability, brush the surface with a second coat of medium and let it dry before adding flag-top pins to mark your visits or favorite cities./
- This DIY Swirl Vase craft project is fun and easy to do! It makes a beautiful homemade gift idea. You can choose the colors of paint you use to coordinate with a room, choose the gift recipient’s favorite colors, or just use whatever you have on hand. Makes a perfect Mothers Day Gift!