Photo via: theprincessandthetot.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add this idea to your crafting itinerary: Commemorate a special destination with a map-covered papier-mache letter. Use decoupage medium to adhere a map to the front of the letter. For extra durability, brush the surface with a second coat of medium and let it dry before adding flag-top pins to mark your visits or favorite cities./
- DIY Beauty and the Beast Mug | A Sharpie craft or oil-based paint pen project
- Awesome DIY fishing game. Perfect rainy day activity, letter f alphabet activity, This Magnetic Fish Game is fun and fabulous for kids to play, party ideas
- Did this for my boyfriends birthday! A gift every hour! He loved it! More More
- Easy Crafts To Make and Sell – DIY Dog Station Holds Leash – Cool Homemade Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make http://diyjoy.com/easy-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- A mermaid cupcake tower diy that you can make for cheap. Use Olyfun craft sheets and buckets from the dollar store to create this whimsical beach bash cupcake tower. A great way to add a burst of color to your party decorations.
- Superhero Alphabet poster 16×20- Digital File–This would be more awesome if the heroes in the letter actually corresponded to the letter.
- Burlap garland tutorial! Add some rustic bells, greenery and pine cones for Christmas! Decorate it for every season.
- The Best Wreath Tutorials for Every Holiday and Season
- Not all paintbrushes are created equal, nor are they all the right fit for every job. Use this guide to determine the best brush for your project.
- Cheap DIY Crafts for $15 or less for Super Saturday | Lots of cute craft kits to choose from! DIY ideas on a budget. Also great ideas for crafts to make and sell
- Handprint Reindeer Christmas Ornament Craft for Kids- Such a special keepsake! ~ BuggyandBuddy.com