Photo via: ecosnippets.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Get ready to spend time outside with these Slatted Outdoor Sofa Build Plans. This outdoor seating is beautifully built with mostly 2x4s, but looks much more expensive. It features slatted seat that can be used with or without sofa cushions. The beautiful lines of the legs are inspired by classic Adirondack chairs. Housefulofhandmade.com | Free woodworking plans | Kreg Pocket Holes | Outdoor Bench | DIY Patio Furniture | Rustic Outdoor Sofa | DIY Outdoor Sofa
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- DIY Beauty and the Beast Mug | A Sharpie craft or oil-based paint pen project
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- Teach kids a little about nature while making a DIY Hummingbird Feeder like one of these! recycle | kids crafts | garden ideas | kids crafts
- Hey Wanderer: 299 no-sew ways to alter a t-shirt | DIY Fun Tips More
- These construction paper rainbow flowers are perfect diy paper flowers for your kids to make! Use these fun paper flowers for a great Mothers Day card, Spring craft, or to practice scissor skills and rainbow order.
- A beautiful aspen and pine diy coffee table inspired by Crate & Barrels Edgewood Coffee Table.
- A rolling laundry cart allows you to push around three laundry baskets at once, cutting down on time and labor. Simply roll your baskets from room to room and with ease – no lifting big loads required! DIY instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12048145_diy-rolling-laundry-cart.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- A Kailo Chic Life: DIY It – Brushstroke Tumbler Glasses
- A simple DIY ideas for Halloween that rocks! halloween diy
- A Life With Frills: DIY FLOORING SAMPLE COASTERS