Photo via: rusticdecorhq.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY:: So Beautiful !! Rustic Restoration Hardware Inspired Dining Table !! (Cost was just over a $100 which is less than 1/4 of tables current selling price) by Shanty2Chic
- Love this DIY Crate Coffee Table on Wheels! Perfect project to recycle old pallet wood too! Free plans at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- DIY Farm table Coffee and side tables! Took cheap pine colored tables and made them cute farm-style tables!
- These bright and beautiful paper flowers are made from scrapbook paper and cardstock and were inspired by the gorgeous tropical flowers in warm weather climates. So if you want to have a bit of the tropics in your home year round, make these tropical pape
- Get ready to spend time outside with these Slatted Outdoor Sofa Build Plans. This outdoor seating is beautifully built with mostly 2x4s, but looks much more expensive. It features slatted seat that can be used with or without sofa cushions. The beautiful lines of the legs are inspired by classic Adirondack chairs. Housefulofhandmade.com | Free woodworking plans | Kreg Pocket Holes | Outdoor Bench | DIY Patio Furniture | Rustic Outdoor Sofa | DIY Outdoor Sofa
- DIY Crate Bedside Table – shannoncoulterlow.wordpress.com – Mesa DIY con cajas
- DIY Cake Stands….oh so doing the silver beaded one……GORGEOUS…..a beautiful wedding idea….for cookies…or a New Years Party table decor to display candies….
- DIY Minimalist Coffee Tables — easy to build DIY coffee table… Love the hairpin legs!
- Making a Lilly inspired beer pong table. TSM.
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- As high-tech and alien as this glow-in-the-dark table might seem, it can actually be made right at home! All you need is a few planks of Pecky cypress wood, photoluminescent powder, resin, some tools, and a little elbow grease. Mike Warren an Instructables enthusiast and the blogger behind the Man Crafts column at dollarstorecrafts.com, came up with a set of instructions for creating this table. By mixing the photoluminescent powder with the resin and using it to fill the holes that form …
- ♥ Cool DIY Cat Stuff ♥ DIY Pinspiration: Wooden crate cat bed and scratching post. No instructions but looks pretty simple… 2 crates, wood posts, rope and a carpet covered base.