Photo via: lizmarieblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Give your outdoor space a makeover on a budget! Affordable DIY patio decor ideas.
- Are you on a very small wedding budget but you really want beautiful lanterns at your wedding? Well here’s your solution: the can lantern. This is really easy to make and the end result is beautiful – your guests will have no idea what these really are.
- DIY Safety Pin Bracelet 80 safety pins Beads Elastic cording Place beads on pin as desire. After you have beaded all your pins thread them onto two elastic strings equal in length. Alternate the tops and bottoms of the pins. When you have finished, tightly tie the beginning of the top string to the end. Cut the excess strings and youre done!!
- This DIY Swirl Vase craft project is fun and easy to do! It makes a beautiful homemade gift idea. You can choose the colors of paint you use to coordinate with a room, choose the gift recipient’s favorite colors, or just use whatever you have on hand. Makes a perfect Mothers Day Gift!
- You may not need this hack right now but one day you will. This is called a pin now use later in an emergency 😉
- Get ready to spend time outside with these Slatted Outdoor Sofa Build Plans. This outdoor seating is beautifully built with mostly 2x4s, but looks much more expensive. It features slatted seat that can be used with or without sofa cushions. The beautiful lines of the legs are inspired by classic Adirondack chairs. Housefulofhandmade.com | Free woodworking plans | Kreg Pocket Holes | Outdoor Bench | DIY Patio Furniture | Rustic Outdoor Sofa | DIY Outdoor Sofa
- Scrapbooking on a Budget Scrapbooking can be expensive — anyone whos browsed around a craft store can tell you that! But there IS a way to enjoy this hobby with out breaking the bank!
- How to Make Perfect Letters on Burlap. I love this DIY fall decor, I must add this craft project to my to do list!
- This is a cute idea but I would not do it bc I dont have the stuff lol but it is cute
- 40+ pieces of free printable art from HP. Decorate your kitchen, build a gallery wall in your living room and more with these easy-to-print pieces. Tap this Pin to see the full range of styles available for download, and simply print on your HP printer. Artwork: BAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT by Valerie McKeehan for HP.
- 12 Ways To Add Texture With Tools You Already Have – If you can open your eyes to what else your tools can do, you will start to look at your cherished tool collection in a whole new light
- MAKE YOUR OWN SCRABBLE COASTERS! Items needed: cork backing, E-6000 craft glue, scrabble tiles, modge podge gloss. Step 1. Choose your words and layout for each coaster. Step 2. Start gluing each tile on using the E-6000 craft glue. Let dry completely. Step 3. Use use a foam brush to gently apply the modge podge on each coaster. Will have to do several coats. Step 4. Once dry, enjoy your drink of choice with your new coaster!