Photo via: 99architecture.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- Teach kids a little about nature while making a DIY Hummingbird Feeder like one of these! recycle | kids crafts | garden ideas | kids crafts
- Bold Colorful Navy Tan Gray Beige Floral Flower Burst Set of 2 Prints Wall Decor Abstract Art Bedroom Bathroom Nursery Picture Crib
- cool 99 Awesome DIY Home Decor Rustic Ideas in 2017 http://www.99architecture.com/2017/03/16/99-awesome-diy-home-decor-rustic-ideas-2017/
- Kindness Rocks Project with Kids: Fun Ideas – Consumer Crafts
- Corner picture frames!
- MAKE YOUR OWN SCRABBLE COASTERS! Items needed: cork backing, E-6000 craft glue, scrabble tiles, modge podge gloss. Step 1. Choose your words and layout for each coaster. Step 2. Start gluing each tile on using the E-6000 craft glue. Let dry completely. Step 3. Use use a foam brush to gently apply the modge podge on each coaster. Will have to do several coats. Step 4. Once dry, enjoy your drink of choice with your new coaster!
- A simple DIY ideas for Halloween that rocks! halloween diy
- Painted cactus rocks
- Pretty gold leaf stones and painted rocks.
- Painted Rocks (@Kris Pealo). We did these for a MOPS make-and-take and my kids really like them.
- Easy Crafts To Make and Sell – Dollar Store Picture Frame and Message Board – Cool Homemade Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make http://diyjoy.com/easy-crafts-to-make-and-sell