Photo via: diy-di.blogspot.de
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make easy custom cards, invitations, and gift tags embellished with these charming sprinkle-topped lollipops.
- You can do practically anything with a handful of pretty shells, and best of all, they`re FREE for the taking! Collect various shapes and sizes on your next trip to the beach, and turn them into one of these beautiful seashell projects. They truly are a work of art!
- For a baby shower, instead of getting cards to go with the baby gift, get a childrens book and write a special message to the baby. 🙂 LoVE THIS IDEA
- New work old design. Fresh out of the studio today ..Peacock yarn bowl. Unfired custom order. Once biscuit fired this will be glazed in purple and blues. This is one of those designs that can be glazed in other colour combinations too. Pictures of the glazed outcome in about ten days. Alan R T Smith. Ceramic artist. Earth Wool & Fire. earthwoolfire.etsy.com Also found on Instagram and Tumblr.
- Get ready to spend time outside with these Slatted Outdoor Sofa Build Plans. This outdoor seating is beautifully built with mostly 2x4s, but looks much more expensive. It features slatted seat that can be used with or without sofa cushions. The beautiful lines of the legs are inspired by classic Adirondack chairs. Housefulofhandmade.com | Free woodworking plans | Kreg Pocket Holes | Outdoor Bench | DIY Patio Furniture | Rustic Outdoor Sofa | DIY Outdoor Sofa
- How to Make a Flower Lei Tutorial – Making a flower lei is much easier than it looks. See how I made a floral necklace with fresh flowers. Great for graduation or weddings. Makes a perfect DIY Mothers Day Gift.
- These paper heart chains are fun and easy to make, and theyre a cute way to add a bit of festive Valentines charm to your home!
- The way you wake up can have a major effect on the quality of your day. So before you hit snooze to try to avoid the inevitable follow these tips, and try the wake up guided meditation in the OMG I Can Meditate App. I thought meditation was only for nighttime, but OMG I Can Meditate has guided meditations for any time of the day. Waking up with meditation has helped me stay focused at work, and stay energized all day long!
- A mermaid cupcake tower diy that you can make for cheap. Use Olyfun craft sheets and buckets from the dollar store to create this whimsical beach bash cupcake tower. A great way to add a burst of color to your party decorations.
- DIY Popsicle stick angel ornaments for a tree or to hang off a present. Popsicle stick crafts bring to mind kindergarten camp crafts, dont they? But I think they get a bad rap. Theyre pretty ingenious & versatile little things.
- Do the cabinets under your sink frequently become cluttered and messy? This DIY under sink storage solution is a great way to keep all of your supplies neat and orderly. This easy project can work in kitchens or in bathrooms and is a creative way to keep your home tidy. Dress it up with a coat of BEHR paint for a storage solution that’s practical and stylish too!
- Easy folded shirt card tutorial with video! This card makes the perfect birthday or Fathers Day gift. Fill with photos of the kids or a gift card, and you have a handmade present they are sure to love!