Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The way you wake up can have a major effect on the quality of your day. So before you hit snooze to try to avoid the inevitable follow these tips, and try the wake up guided meditation in the OMG I Can Meditate App. I thought meditation was only for nighttime, but OMG I Can Meditate has guided meditations for any time of the day. Waking up with meditation has helped me stay focused at work, and stay energized all day long!
- 135 things you should get rid of right now! This will help you decide what to recycle, what to donate and what to toss. – Make The Best of Everything via @kgreaze
- Rubber Stamping on Crystal Clay with Colorized Resin. There are a few steps involved in creating this style of mixed media jewelry, I won’t deny it, these steps are fairly easy for a beginner, yet the look is sophisticated enough to make it worth the time for even the most experienced jewelry makers to try.
- Rustic Winter Decorating Light Board. This delicate light board will add more winter wonderland feel to your home. Love it very much! I will have one for my home this winter.
- I’ve been kind of obsessed with empty toilet paper rolls lately. There’s so many cool DIY projects you can do with them as you will be seeing over the next couple months (that was your warning). But I am in love with these burlap napkin rings that I made. These are very inexpensive to make and fairly easy! I think they would be gorgeous for a wedding, and they cost next to nothing to make!
- Vibrant Summer Pots for Planting | Add a pop of color to your garden with just a few inexpensive clay pots and some outdoor paint!
- cut up two water bottles to make a cookie container. i really must try this for Xmas!
- Teach kids a little about nature while making a DIY Hummingbird Feeder like one of these! recycle | kids crafts | garden ideas | kids crafts
- There are so many amazing mod podge crafts and DIY mod podge projects out there. I am BLOWN away by some of these ideas, especially numbers 1 and 7. Cant wait to try them.
- You can do practically anything with a handful of pretty shells, and best of all, they`re FREE for the taking! Collect various shapes and sizes on your next trip to the beach, and turn them into one of these beautiful seashell projects. They truly are a work of art!
- My plan all along was for the clock to actually work, which meant I had to be able to access the battery box to change batteries and set the time… via @ohjuliana_
- These 7 genius scent hacks thatll make your home smell like Spring are THE BEST! Im so glad I found these GREAT tips and recipes! Now I have a great way to make my home smell fresh and clean! Definitely pinning!