Photo via: andreasnotebook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 135 things you should get rid of right now! This will help you decide what to recycle, what to donate and what to toss. – Make The Best of Everything via @kgreaze
- 40 DIY Wine Bottle Projects And Ideas You Should Definitely Try
- DIY: Zigzag Bracelet – You will need: A piece of oval 10×5 mm chain 40” cord 29-30 6mm beads 2 pliers Preparation: (1) Take apart the chain using the pliers. There should be 25-26 links. (2) Take the cord and fold it in half. (3) Use pictures as your guide to complete the bracelet.
- Hey Wanderer: 299 no-sew ways to alter a t-shirt | DIY Fun Tips More
- The Cling Wrap Technique Every Crafter Should Know
- 40+ pieces of free printable art from HP. Decorate your kitchen, build a gallery wall in your living room and more with these easy-to-print pieces. Tap this Pin to see the full range of styles available for download, and simply print on your HP printer. Artwork: BAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT by Valerie McKeehan for HP.
- You won’t believe how easy it is to make this and it doesn’t require for you to be expert at sewing. This is the easiest DIY Heat Pack you will ever make!!! Either if it’s for yourself or as a gift you will have it done in about 20 minutes.
- The way you wake up can have a major effect on the quality of your day. So before you hit snooze to try to avoid the inevitable follow these tips, and try the wake up guided meditation in the OMG I Can Meditate App. I thought meditation was only for nighttime, but OMG I Can Meditate has guided meditations for any time of the day. Waking up with meditation has helped me stay focused at work, and stay energized all day long!
- Garden Bouquet Tips and Flower Arranging Hack using something you usually throw away! | homeiswheretheboatis.net peonies DIY recycle
- Caulk is like DIY magic. These tips are perfect for beginners — you can do this!!
- Photography Tips | Shutter Speed Cheat Sheet | A handy guide for helping you determine how to set your shutter speed.
- Did you know that getting good rest can significantly improve your health? A good night’s sleep is the starting point for resisting germs and viruses, easing stress, and losing weight. My Bedtime Linen Spray is a starting point to getting the rest you need.