Photo via: hobbylesson.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY: Zigzag Bracelet – You will need: A piece of oval 10×5 mm chain 40” cord 29-30 6mm beads 2 pliers Preparation: (1) Take apart the chain using the pliers. There should be 25-26 links. (2) Take the cord and fold it in half. (3) Use pictures as your guide to complete the bracelet.
- There are so many amazing mod podge crafts and DIY mod podge projects out there. I am BLOWN away by some of these ideas, especially numbers 1 and 7. Cant wait to try them.
- 40 Ideas Of Valentine Day Gifts For Him
- Teach kids a little about nature while making a DIY Hummingbird Feeder like one of these! recycle | kids crafts | garden ideas | kids crafts
- If youre looking for a quick DIY that is fail-proof, easy to make and doesnt take up much time, then this diy project is just for you! Its the perfect way to recycle and reuse cans that you have around and improve your room decor. Just a few added touches can make a load of difference.
- 40 DIY Wine Bottle Projects And Ideas You Should Definitely Try
- 40+ DIY Mason Jar Ideas & Tutorials for Holiday
- Recycle empty shampoo bottles to create these frighteningly cute pencil holders. So perfect to handle stationary..Creative Waste Recycling Ideas: From Trash to Treasure diy crafts recycle reuse upcyle repurpose
- 60+ Amazing DIY Wine Bottle Crafts – Crafts and DIY Ideas
- 29 Amazing Spray Painting Ideas Redecorate Home
- 25 Examples Of How To Display Photos On Your Walls | wall product design | wall pictures photos interior design how to house display decorations Architectural Photography
- adding pictures to canvas! super easy using modpodge!! Im doing this with pics of wyatt for the bathroom!!