Photo via: kidsactivitiesblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- make fabric flowers in 30 seconds from the natural maker mom at satsuma designs holiday decorating
- Hey Wanderer: 299 no-sew ways to alter a t-shirt | DIY Fun Tips More
- So many fun Halloween ideas that would be easy to do. Spooky branches, fun skeletons and fabulous planters!
- Creative DIY Mothers Day Gifts Ideas – Macrame Hammock – Thoughtful Homemade Gifts for Mom. Handmade Ideas from Daughter, Son, Kids, Teens or Baby – Unique, Easy, Cheap Do It Yourself Crafts To Make for Mothers Day, complete with tutorials and instructions http://diyjoy.com/diy-mothers-day-gift-ideas
- I have a vintage mannequin that belonged to my grandmother(she had a sewing factory). Im always looking for fun ideas to do with mannequins…perhaps something like this? how neat!
- 30 Cool DIY Gift Ideas For Dad From Kids
- Teach kids a little about nature while making a DIY Hummingbird Feeder like one of these! recycle | kids crafts | garden ideas | kids crafts
- if you are looking for a quick update for a boring old frame or just a new look on your gallery wall, then this simple DIY on how to create a rustic frame with birch wood slices is for you! The good thing is this takes less than 30 minutes to complete!
- Own Two Hands – Spool knitting with beads. Neat technique for jazzing up I-cord. (Might be fun to add to Christmas Tree Garland.)
- DIY cardboard Christmas tree This would be so fun for kids to decorate/color on. I love this!
- Learn how to tie dye with these 10 Tie Dye Technique DIYs…get all the instructions over on our Tie Dye Your Summer site + get lots of fun party ideas, product info, tips and hints and more!
- 25 Elf on the Shelf Ideas Your Kids Will Love. From pooing peppermints to date night with Barbie… all fun and lighthearted ideas.