Photo via: mom4real.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy Crafts To Make and Sell – DIY Dog Station Holds Leash – Cool Homemade Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make http://diyjoy.com/easy-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- DIY 3 Ingredient Sidewalk Chalk Paint | My favorite 3-ingredient homemade sidewalk chalk paint recipe to kill all those summer boredom blues! FunCheapOrFree.com
- No-Sew Tutu, an easy homemade tutu for your little ballerina. Make this easy DIY costume in less than 10 minutes.
- Looking for creative, fun and inexpensive ways to decorate your home? Here’s a super cute idea: make your own fairy lanterns. They look stunning, romantic and magical, with the flickering light going through the beautiful fairy silhouettes. These fairy lanterns are surprisingly easy to make and only require a few simple …
- How to Make Holiday Buffalo Check Plaid Pillows from a $3 Target Blanket – Happiness is Homemade
- Broccoli Salad with Pasta | This fresh salad is great for spring and summer as a side or main dish. See the recipe on TodaysCreativeLife.com
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- Homemade Fabric Softener – 2 ingredient using supplies you have on hand at home!
- You won’t believe how easy it is to make this and it doesn’t require for you to be expert at sewing. This is the easiest DIY Heat Pack you will ever make!!! Either if it’s for yourself or as a gift you will have it done in about 20 minutes.
- I’ve been kind of obsessed with empty toilet paper rolls lately. There’s so many cool DIY projects you can do with them as you will be seeing over the next couple months (that was your warning). But I am in love with these burlap napkin rings that I made. These are very inexpensive to make and fairly easy! I think they would be gorgeous for a wedding, and they cost next to nothing to make!
- Rubber Stamping on Crystal Clay with Colorized Resin. There are a few steps involved in creating this style of mixed media jewelry, I won’t deny it, these steps are fairly easy for a beginner, yet the look is sophisticated enough to make it worth the time for even the most experienced jewelry makers to try.
- Letting Out Pants – If youve ever struggled to button a pair of pants be sure to check out the Letting Out Pants tutorial. This helpful link will show you how to make pants bigger by letting out the waist. If you are a person whose weight often changes then this can be an extremely helpful trick. You dont need to go out and buy new pants if you have gained a few pounds. Keep your old pants and simply make them more comfortable by letting out the waist with these easy steps.