Photo via: milideas.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Perfect for party decorations – giant grocery bag paper stars. Mix and match colors to make a stunning feature wall for your next party, or hang your paper stars with fishing line. Easy step by step instructions and a video tutorial will help you create the perfect stars with supplies you already have at your house.
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- Learn how to tie dye with these 10 Tie Dye Technique DIYs…get all the instructions over on our Tie Dye Your Summer site + get lots of fun party ideas, product info, tips and hints and more!
- DIY Light box tutorial. How to make a lightbox to take great product photos for Etsy, Ebay and Amazon. Tutorials for crafters and craft businesses. Arts and crafts
- 15 FUN tutorials on DIY Home Decorations: How To Make Unique re-purposed Wreaths! | A Piece Of Rainbow
- Photography Tips | Shutter Speed Cheat Sheet | A handy guide for helping you determine how to set your shutter speed.
- Expand your babys wardrobe with a crochet owl hat for unique style and warmth. This crochet owl hat pattern will create the perfect gift for a special bundle of joy or an awesome photography prop to immortalize those first few months. This free hat pattern uses worsted weight yarn and basic stitches, perfect for a crochet beginner. | Owl Hat Crochet Pattern from LoveToKnow
- Bold Colorful Navy Tan Gray Beige Floral Flower Burst Set of 2 Prints Wall Decor Abstract Art Bedroom Bathroom Nursery Picture Crib
- Inspired by the window covers in a living room by Commune Design, SF blogger and hands-on remodeler Caitlin Long of the Shingled House whipped up her own burlap version. Start to finish time for three panels: five hours.
- Make new wood look OLD with this tutorial on how to Weather Wood. This DIY idea would be great on rustic furniture in your house or crafts.
- 40+ pieces of free printable art from HP. Decorate your kitchen, build a gallery wall in your living room and more with these easy-to-print pieces. Tap this Pin to see the full range of styles available for download, and simply print on your HP printer. Artwork: BAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT by Valerie McKeehan for HP.
- if you are looking for a quick update for a boring old frame or just a new look on your gallery wall, then this simple DIY on how to create a rustic frame with birch wood slices is for you! The good thing is this takes less than 30 minutes to complete!