Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- X Marks The Spot For This DIY!
- Free Mason Jar Floral Tags: Hey Ladies! Hope you are all having a wonderful week! Today is my little one’s 7th Birthday and we are beyond blessed to be celebrating everything the Lord has given us through her! She has been such a joy!!! I can’t believe 7 years just flew by, just like that! Here …
- Bird House by Larkin Jean Van Horn From the Night Thoughts Gallery Size in inches: 5 x 5 x 14 $550
- 24 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle Template – print it on the back of your kids artwork and cut it out to make a puzzle of their very own!
- How to Build a DIY Folding Display with Chicken Wire – by Girl (and Guy) in the Garage
- Microwave Kool-Aid Play-Doh in 10 minutes! NO food coloring or Cream of Tartar necessary!…. Need to try this. The smell of the dough has got to be great!
- $5 Deviled Eggs tray. 2 candle holders, 3 egg trays from the 99cent store and craft glue! More space now for more food. Yummmm!!
- 29 Amazing Spray Painting Ideas Redecorate Home
- Mason Jar tissue holder Bless You
- Vintage Window Two Pane Family Name by VaughnCustomCreation, $75.00. Family Name. Picture Frames. Wedding. Gift. Newly Weds. Marriage. Anniversary. Established. Flourishes. Old Window. Antique Window.
- 24 daily habits that will make you smarter
- Designer Nicholas Heckaman of The Ring Tree meticulously handcrafts detailed rings out of US coins. The Gainesville, Florida-based designer first discovered his skill when he was looking for the perfect ring to propose to his girlfriend with. He managed to create a special engagement ring out of a silver coin with a hammer and “a lot of patience.”