Photo via: littleredwindow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Teach kids a little about nature while making a DIY Hummingbird Feeder like one of these! recycle | kids crafts | garden ideas | kids crafts
- Get organized with this DIY Framed Dry Erase Board! Its simple to make and magnetic too! Get the full tutorial at LoveGrowsWild.com
- Repurpose an old bookshelf and turn it into a treasure for your little ones. This DIY dollhouse bookshelf is easy to achieve!
- New home? Update? make over? These 20 Clever Kitchen Organization Ideas will get you going with lots if brilliant ways to stay organized!
- Old window frame
- How To Turn Your Vegetable Scraps Into Vegetables Again | Heres How To Give Your Vegetable Scraps A New Life
- Use hooks, not towel bars. | 34 Ingenious Ways To De-Clutter Your Entire Life
- DIY Crafts | Little girls will love wearing these bunny hair clips for Easter, and they are SO easy to make!
- Finding a good place to keep the box itself is tricky, especially if you live in a small place.
- Good design is all in the details, so whats a girl to do when faced with lackluster doors? Never fear! With two faux-plaster ceiling medallions and a quart of paint, I gave a pair of hollow-core bifold (read: boring) closet doors a new life. Keep reading for the step-by-step guide to this simple DIY update.
- Everyday Ornament Free DIY Craft Pattern in Red Heart Yarns — This boho-chic decoration is as easy to customize to match your home as it is to make. Hang your ornament from doorknobs, windows, wherever you need a pop of color!
- There are so many amazing mod podge crafts and DIY mod podge projects out there. I am BLOWN away by some of these ideas, especially numbers 1 and 7. Cant wait to try them.