Photo via: industrystandarddesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 20 ways to use worn out clothes that you’ve never thought of
- With Halloween just around the corner, we thought it’s about time we take look into creepy crafts, such as these DIY Skull projects. These DIY skull ideas will be great for decorating your home or giving your October outfits that touch of horror. Hope you enjoy this list of DIY skull crafts! Halloween Skull Decoration … Continue reading 15 DIY Halloween Skull Decoration Ideas →
- Yes, you can paint shrinky plastic! I never would have thought of that. So easy!
- Bold Colorful Navy Tan Gray Beige Floral Flower Burst Set of 2 Prints Wall Decor Abstract Art Bedroom Bathroom Nursery Picture Crib
- Bye, basic jean shorts. Hi, custom denim! Transform any pair into a conversation piece with these easy DIY tricks. 1. Dip dye shorts in bleach and wash. Once dry, use a tribal stencil and dab black fabric paint onto shorts with a foam brush. 2. Place and iron on fun patches. 3. Fray bottoms of jeans with a seam ripper. Measure lace to leg opening, cut to size and stitch lace to the hem of cutoffs. 4. Tape stencil onto shorts. Using a decolorant, dab over stencil onto shorts. Let dry for 20 minut
- The perfect DIY outdoor decor for summer! All you need is jute string and mason jars!
- 15 FUN tutorials on DIY Home Decorations: How To Make Unique re-purposed Wreaths! | A Piece Of Rainbow
- You will never look at an empty pill bottle the same after you see these creative upcycles. Remember, health doesnt come from plastic bottles, but if it does, make something fabulous with them afterwards. upcycle free crafts
- Cheap DIY Crafts for $15 or less for Super Saturday | Lots of cute craft kits to choose from! DIY ideas on a budget. Also great ideas for crafts to make and sell
- 15 DIY Sharpie Mug Projects – Make these mugs as gifts or maybe just for yourself. Here are 15 of the cutest DIY Sharpie mug ideas you can find!
- Letting Out Pants – If youve ever struggled to button a pair of pants be sure to check out the Letting Out Pants tutorial. This helpful link will show you how to make pants bigger by letting out the waist. If you are a person whose weight often changes then this can be an extremely helpful trick. You dont need to go out and buy new pants if you have gained a few pounds. Keep your old pants and simply make them more comfortable by letting out the waist with these easy steps.
- Custom Wedding Embroidery Hoop….Saw this and thought of Jessica and Ethan 😉