Photo via: craftaholicsanonymous.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Cling Wrap Technique Every Crafter Should Know
- Illustration transfer on polymer clay using simple everyday tools
- Cricut Basics: How To Upload Images in Design Space (and Make Your Own Literary Geek T-Shirt) tutorial by Underground Crafter
- 10 Ridiculously Fun & Easy DIY Donut Home Decor to Make at Home on a Budget
- 135 things you should get rid of right now! This will help you decide what to recycle, what to donate and what to toss. – Make The Best of Everything via @kgreaze
- 12 Ways To Add Texture With Tools You Already Have – If you can open your eyes to what else your tools can do, you will start to look at your cherished tool collection in a whole new light
- when building a shed from scratch becomes a family affair. Teaching kids to use tools and build a shed. DIY for the whole family.
- Makes sure you have the basic safety gear when working with power tools and home projects
- Free Budget Printables: Free cash envelope template that will fit in your wallet! No special tools required – just download the free template, and cut and fold to make your envelopes for your cash envelope system!
- As high-tech and alien as this glow-in-the-dark table might seem, it can actually be made right at home! All you need is a few planks of Pecky cypress wood, photoluminescent powder, resin, some tools, and a little elbow grease. Mike Warren an Instructables enthusiast and the blogger behind the Man Crafts column at dollarstorecrafts.com, came up with a set of instructions for creating this table. By mixing the photoluminescent powder with the resin and using it to fill the holes that form …
- Microwave Kool-Aid Play-Doh in 10 minutes! NO food coloring or Cream of Tartar necessary!…. Need to try this. The smell of the dough has got to be great!
- Aujourdhui samedi, je vous propose de faire chauffer limprimante (oui encore!) avec 10 posters black and gold 🙂 Ils seront parfait dans une chambre, un salon, à vous de piocher celui qui vous co…