Photo via: diyandmag.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 Great Ways to Say Thank You
- Hey Wanderer: 299 no-sew ways to alter a t-shirt | DIY Fun Tips More
- Bold Colorful Navy Tan Gray Beige Floral Flower Burst Set of 2 Prints Wall Decor Abstract Art Bedroom Bathroom Nursery Picture Crib
- 10 Ridiculously Fun & Easy DIY Donut Home Decor to Make at Home on a Budget
- 3 Ways to Use Washi Tape
- 3 ways to hem pants like a PRO!
- Microwave Kool-Aid Play-Doh in 10 minutes! NO food coloring or Cream of Tartar necessary!…. Need to try this. The smell of the dough has got to be great!
- 10 Free Shorts Patterns for Kids – Frugal summer clothing idea for kids. Sewing patterns for kids shorts including tutorial for how to turn pants into shorts. Frugal ways to dress kids in cute summer clothing on a budget.
- 10 Paint Secrets (PART THREE!): what you never knew about paint. This is GREAT!
- Love this Horse String Art Project! The tips for making string art are great and its the perfect gift for horse lovers. Easy and inexpensive wall decor! // 3 Little Greenwoods
- Not sure what to get your friends for the holidays this year? These super easy DIY presents cost less than $10, take less than an hour to make, and will score you endless points for creativity and cuteness. In fact, theyre so cute, youll want to make them for yourself too!
- Do you have party plans for Memorial Day weekend? Get the most bang for your buck with 10 awesome patriotic décor DIY projects to get your home party-ready.